Photo shoot FAQs
- My rate is $95/hour (for the actual shoot time, as well as processing the images, and posting online to a private gallery for you to download)
- Typically, 50-100 final photos per hour are possible. Your ideas, comfort level, and settings all determine how many photos we create.
- I enjoy making the photo shoots a collaborative effort--your input and ideas are valuable in creating your images.
- All images are shot digitally, and the photos are ready within 1 to 3 days.
- For individuals I photograph, your photos would not appear on my site, and they would not be watermarked with copyrights or advertising info.
- Travel costs beyond S.F are TBD
- I specialize in non-studio/on-location settings (outdoors in parks or urban locations work well.) Indoor settings, such as your home, can be surprisingly good for a shoot.
- Studio shoots are available, and I am located near the Castro on lower Corbett Ave.
- What would you like done? We can do posed shots, or more relaxed, fun, and improvised. Did you want head shots, body photos or nudes?
- Color, black & white, sepia? We can get creative and have fun with creating your digital images.
- Do you have any favorite hobbies or activities to capture you doing?
- Pets are a great addition to photos of you.
- Not to worry, all this can be determined at the shoot.
- I am available weekdays primarily--day or night; Daylight hours are best so we can take advantage of natural light, but evenings are fine as well. Feel free to contact me and we can coordinate a time that will work for you.
Most of the images on the site are available framed or unframed; pricing is available upon request. I am also seeking models for certain projects from time to time.
Feel free to contact me below, and be sure to include your e-mail address or other contact information. You may also contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org